There will be a Meeting of Balcombe Parish Council on Monday 16th April 2012 at 8pm in the W I Room, Balcombe Victory Hall.
All interested parties are invited to attend.
Clerk to the Council
1. Public Participation
2. Declaration of personal or prejudicial interest
3. Apologies for absence
4. To approve Minutes of the Regular Meeting held on 5th March 2012.
5. Matters arising
6. Urgent Matters – items not on the agenda that the Chairman of the meeting is of the opinion should be considered as a matter of urgency.
a). Cash Book Receipts & Payments for March 2012
b). Finalisation of the 2012/13 Budget
c). To note requirements of local government auditor Mazars for the audit of the 2011/12 accounts
8. Working Groups. Reports from Group Leaders on
a). Housing & Environment
b). Safety & Security
c). Young People
d). Traffic Matters
e). Local Societies/Facilities & Amenities
9. Neighbourhood Planning – manning arrangements for Information Sessions 21st/25th April
10. Planning. – to consider the following applications:-
a). For representation by 13th April 2012 (extended by agreement)
(BA)/12/00841/LBC/00842/FUL – Bagpiths Cottage, HH Road – single storey rear extension, new porch, the reinstatement of a chimney & minor internal alterations.
(BA)/12/00976/TREE – 1 Foxwells – 3 x Limes (T25,T26 &T27) repollard & cut back to trunk.
For representation by 20th April 2012
(BA)/12/00787/FUL- Broad View, Stockcroft Road – 2 Bay Oak Car Port
11. Fracking in Balcombe - agreement on policy to be adopted following assurance to “seek actively the views of the residents” upon termination of the Working Group
13. Exchange of Information
THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE COUNCIL WILL BE HELD ON MONDAY 21st MAY 2012 IN THE WI ROOM FOLLOWED BY THE ANNUAL PARISH MEETING ON 29TH MAY IN THE URC BUILDING